Raintree Pool Hours: 7:00AM – 11:00PM, Seven Days a Week
CLOSE DOWN UMBRELLAS WHEN YOU LEAVE THE POOL AREA
The pool is closed during storms.
It is important that all users have a current Raintree pool pass while in the pool area, and that all pool rules, which are posted in the pool area, are followed. The pool area is for Raintree residents only – no other communities within Ventura may use this pool. If your community does not have a pool, Ventura provides a community pool at the Clubhouse.
You can download and print the pool rules (English and Spanish available) from the Documents and Forms section of this website.
For those of you who rent your place, please ensure that your renters are aware of the pool rules.
RAINTREE OWNERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR GUESTS OR RENTERS USING THE POOL OR SPA (HOT TUB) AT ALL TIMES. PLEASE MAKE YOUR GUESTS AWARE OF THESE REGULATIONS.
If you see an infraction of the pool rules, contact Ventura Security at 407-380-5672. These rules are in place so that the pool area remains a safe and enjoyable environment. Thank you for your cooperation.
RAINTREE POOL RULES
- The Raintree pool facilities are for the use of RAINTREE OWNERS AND THEIR GUESTS OR RAINTREE RENTERS AND THEIR GUESTS ONLY. Pool passes must be visible at all times while in the pool area. Each unit is given one (1) pool pass – you can have a total of 8 persons at the pool.
- A current pool pass is required for every eight persons who are in the pool area. THERE IS A $25.00 REPLACEMENT FEE FOR LOST POOL PASSES.
- Day guests not staying at a unit may only be at the pool when accompanied by the owner or renter. Persons living outside of Raintree will be reported to Ventura Security and asked to leave; owners could be subject to a fine.
- POOL PASSES MUST BE FOR THE ADDRESS OF THE RAINTREE UNIT THAT GUESTS ARE STAYING IN. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE RULES COULD RESULT IN HAVING YOUR POOL PRIVILEGES REVOKED.
INFANTS & CHILDREN UNDER 13 IN THE POOL AREA
- Infants and toddlers under the age of 2 are not permitted in the pool. Children 12 years and under MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT.
- No diapers of any kind (this includes the swimmers diapers) are not permitted in the pool regardless of age.
- NO CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13 WITH OR WITHOUT AN ADULT ARE PERMITTED IN THE SPA (HOT TUB).
- Floaties or wings are permitted for children. Children unable to swim must remain in the shallow end of the pool.
POOL & SPA (HOT TUB) AREA
- All persons using the pool do so at their own risk – NO LIFEGUARD is on duty.
- A shower must be taken immediately before entering the pool and spa (hot tub) to remove sand and suntan oil. The shower is located at the end of the restrooms.
- Proper swimming attire must be worn in pool and spa (hot tub).
- Pool furniture must be covered with a towel before using. DO NOT REMOVE ANY FURNITURE FROM THE POOL AREA.
- ONLY UNBREAKABLE CONTAINERS are permitted in the pool area (GLASS containers of any kind INCLUDING BEER BOTTLES are not allowed in the pool area). Food and drinks are not permitted within 6 feet of the pool or spa (hot tub). PLEASE USE TRASH CONTAINERS AROUND THE POOL AREA.
- No bicycles, skateboards, rollerblades or other wheeled devices are permitted within the pool enclosure, except equipment designed to aid handicapped persons.
- To comply with insurance regulations and to avoid accidents, users of the pool and pool area shall not participate in games involving running and shouting. DIVING IS NOT ALLOWED. Diving, jumping, ball playing or throwing of objects is not permitted in the pool or patio area.
- Loud playing of radios or other instruments is not permitted. Loud is defined as “annoying others using the pool.” Yelling and shouting are not allowed.
- Beverages and/or smoking is not allowed while in the pool or spa (hot tub).
- Floats, rafts or other flotation devices are not permitted in the pool. Noodles are acceptable.
“Pool Area” and “Pool Facilities” are defined as the entire fenced-in pool area, which includes the cabana building and restrooms.